|LOCAL MEDICAL SERVICES|
Essex House Medical Centre, High Street, Chard.
Summerfields Road, Chard.
|Tawstock Medical Centre, 7 High Street, Chard.
|NHS Direct- For 24 hr advice|
ACUTE COMMUNITY EYECARE SERVICE
This free service is provided by a network of community optometrists covering every corner of the county and is available to people who are registered to a GP in the Somerset NHS area.
The medical eye conditions which can be assessed and treated under the ACES scheme include:
· Flashing lights or floaters in one or both eyes
· Red eyes and/or eye lids
· Pain in and/or around the eyes and temples
· Mild trauma, scratches or foreign bodies
· Sudden reduction in vision
· Sudden onset of double vision
36 Fore Street, Chard 01460 67771
4 Market Street, Crewkerne 01460 72964
|Chard Hospital-Minor Injuries Unit|
|Musgrove Park Hospital-Taunton|
|Yeovil District Hospital-Yeovil|
Medical Emergencies-Dial 999
Click HERE to return